How will I get my ordered products overseas?
We ship the overseas shipments depending on the weight,
- Economical Post office Method ( for tiny sample bottles )
- DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS, International Couriers for Orders 500Grams and Above
- AIR Cargo is better option for Port to Port Delivery for shipments above 20 kg
- SEA , Ocean shipping is available for heavy shipments Port to Port
What are the packaging options available?
Goods are packed in standard packing required by the buyer
- Alluminium bottles , 250 ml, 500ml, 1000ml, 5000ml, 25000ml
- HDPE Food Grade Jerry 25kg, 50kg, 100kg, 200kg,
- Custom Glass packed 10ml, 15ml, 30ml, bottles for online sales in Amazon, Ebay Etc.
What about the Imports and Customs?
There is a standard import fee applicable to larger shipments of Port to Port delivery, where you need to pay the fee to customs which variers from 3% to 10% generally depending on the country of import, which is govern by tax department of your country.
You can contact us at email@example.com for getting more details on fee.
Small courier shipments below 5 kg to 10kg, usually get simply delivered to home as retail.